Shopping with us is easy and secure:
- Login to your Account or Sign Up for an Account here.
- Add items to your shopping cart
- Proceed to the checkout
- If your session times out, please login again and then click on Checkout from the top menu
- If you are paying by Credit Card (Visa/Mastercard) your payment will be processed by PayPal Secure Processing Servers. Please be patient as this process can take several minutes, depending on how busy the PayPay Transaction server is. Do not navigate away from the page while the transaction process is taking place.
Postage or Admin Handling Fee is added at the checkout stage.
Depending on the Payment method you choose:
- Australian customers can pay by Cheque or Money Order or Direct Deposit or Credit Card using PayPal secure processing servers.
- Credit card using PayPal, the checkout procedure transfers you to PayPal's secure server for entering credit card payments. Your must complete the PayPal process for your transaction to be successful. NB: you do not have to have a PayPal account to pay by Credit Card. If your are paying by Credit Card through PayPal your Credit Card information is not stored on our server.
- If you already have a PayPal account just enter your PayPal Email and Password and click on "Login" on the right side of the screen, then follow the prompts to complete the transaction process.
- If you do not have a PayPal account simply complete your credit card details on the left side of the screen and click on the "Review Order and Continue"
After you have placed your order you will be sent an Order Confirmation email. The Order Conformation email contains a link to your Detailed Invoice: please click on this link to print your Invoice.
NB: Festival Tickets are no longer sent by Australia Post. Please print your Invoice and present a copy to the Sydney Blues & Roots Festival office at the festival together with photo ID to be issued your wrist band.
All prices are initially displayed in Australian Dollars (AUD) . Prices can be displayed in other common currencies by selecting from the "currencies" tab in the right column. The amounts are automatically coverted using current exchange rates from XE.com.
Overseas customers do not pay the 10% GST (Australian Goods and Services Tax) which is included in the initial price displayed. To see the overseas prices without the tax create an account with your address and then the correct prices will be displayed.