2014 General Information
Conditions of Entry for Stall Holders
STALL HOLDER APPLICATION
Conditions of Entry for Stall Holders
- Please DO NOT forward fees with this application form. If your application is successful, you will be notified and invoiced accordingly, a link will be provided for payment Online.
- An electrician MUST tag external generators, power cords and other electrical equipment prior to the festival
- Stall areas are 3m deep x 6m long and must be kept clean and tidy at all times
- A copy of your current Public & Product Liability Insurance certificate (Public Liability to be a minimum of $10,000.000), Health Food Act certificate (if selling food) is required to process this application.
- If Approved a link will be provided, so you can pay and upload copies of your Certificates. IF CURRENT CERTIFICATES ARE NOT RECEIVED WITH YOUR APPLICATION PAYMENT ‐ your application will be deemed void.
- Stallholders participate in the Sydney Blues & Roots Festival at their own risk; they are also responsible for the security of their stall goods
- Dogs or any other animals are strictly prohibited (unless an animal attraction)
- Drop offs permitted to designated site prior to 7.00am MUST be put on footpath, NOT on the road
- Stalls can then be set up on the mall, but UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES before 7.00am
- Stallholders will receive one parking pass in a designated area, directions to the parking and details on their stall position
- Sydney Blues & Roots Festival Promoters will decide on stallholders and allocate stall positions, no discussions will be entered into
- Stallholders MUST stay open between 9.00am and 10.00pm
- All tables, rain and sun protection is to be your own responsibility. You must ensure that all structures are tied down and are secure
- The selling of cap guns or any toys with firing capabilities is prohibited
- Stall fees will not be refunded should inclement weather or other factors beyond the control of the Sydney Blues & Roots Festival effect the event
- A current Health Food Act certificate from your local Council or health department MUST be provided (more details are available here). The Hawkesbury City Council health inspector WILL also be inspecting on the day. You must also comply with "Guidelines for Temporary Food Stall Associated with Special Events” available from www.sydneybluesfestival.com.au, applications page
- The deadline for expressions of interest is the 3rd October 2014
- Payment is required no later than the 10th October 2014 to confirm your festival position
FEES ARE NOT REFUNDABLE
Sydney Blues & Roots Festival 2014
6th Annual Sydney Blues & Roots Festival 2014
With the decision to move the festival to Hollands Paddock proving a great success,
the festival promoters are pleased to announce that the 6th annual Sydney Blues &
RootsFestival will once again be held in Hollands Paddock, Windsor from
Friday 24th October to Sunday 26th October 2014.
Autumn Edition @ The Fitzroy
Is 12 months too long to wait for your next music fix? Then no need to wait any longer.
The festival promoters have put together a little entree that will wet your appetite for the
upcoming 6th annual Sydney Blues & Roots Festival. The Autumn Edition@ The Fitzroy
will feature some of Australias finest acts along with some of our most exciting up and
coming artists. On the weekend of the 16th, 17th and 18th of May the Fitzroy Hotel,
Windsor will play host to 21 bands on two stages over three days and best of all
IT IS TOTALLY FREE!
So come along and enjoy what promises to be a great weekend of music.
AUTUMN EDITION OFFICIAL LINE UP
The Mason Rack Band - The Dave Tice Band
Gail Page Band - Marshall OKell
Chris Brown (ex. Aryes Rock) & the Good Medicine Band
Transvaal Diamond Syndicate - Genevieve Chadwick
Ali Penney - Colleen Fricker - The Stray Roots
Doggn it - Eddie Boyd & the Phatapillars
Swamp Stompers - Imogen Clark Band
Urban Chiefs - Laura Zarb - Halfway Homebuoy
Mark Cashin & the Lil Hussys - Bonez
Daniel Allars - Jacinta Laws
Sydney Blues & Roots Festival 2014 - Sponsors
Please Contact us if you would like to Sponsor the Sydney Blues Festival.
Imagine thousands of people relaxing on a clear Australian night while they drink an ale or two and listen with rapt attention to one of the country’s premier Blues bands…
- Invitations to the official launch party
- Festival day passes
- Link to sponsor’s home page from event website
- Free site during festival for promotional display
- Sponsor posters
- Premier banner display
- Free promotional stall in Windsor mall
- Up to 25 weeks of exposure
- Half page advertisement in Souvenir Festival Program
- Logo on selected Festival advertising and promotional material
- Logo on Sydney Blues & Roots Festival official website
- Promotional signage and material at Sydney Blues Festival office during Festival
- Premier mention and acknowledgement of support in all media releases
- Logo on 10,000 Festival flyers
Gary Mannix, talks about the Sydney Blues & Roots Festival in 2013.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU!
This year the Sydney Blue & Roots Festival has a number of Accommodation choices to help make your stay a comfortable and pleasant experience.
During the weekend of the festival, Accommodation in the Hawkesbury can be difficult to find.
To help alleviate the problem Sydney Blues & Roots Festival have organised a TENT CITY within walking distance to the venues (refer to the Venue Map below).
The camping ground will provide camping facilities to suit all budgets, whether it be an area to pitch your very own tent through or bring your own camper.
BOOK A CAMPING SITE
Tent City is now available for 2014 Festival
For those who have their own camping equipment, fees are:
- $60.00 per night per site for an unpowered site (maximum of 4 people per site)
- $70.00 per night per site for a powered site (maximum of 4 people per site)
- There is a minimum 2 night stay.
You can access a direct link to the CAMPING Booking facility by clicking on the link below (it will open in a new window):